Kinghtstone Properties Limited: The Beauty And The Luxury You Desire
Knightstone Properties Limited a renowned expert in Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Knightstone Properties Limited offers an excellent choice of modern advanced homes to meet 21st century lifestyle expectations in a thoughtfully designed neighbourhood.
They offer a variety of homes to suit each life stage to their customers. This is an invite for you to take part in this opportunity to live in your choice location.
REGAL ESTATE, ABIJO GRA
2 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Bungalow
4 Bedroom Terrace
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached With BQ
5 Bedroom Fully Detached With BQ
Price Ranges From #10M
WOODLAND ESTATE BY MONASTERY ROAD, SANGOTEDO
3 Bedroom Terrace Apartments With BQ – #38M
REGAL ESTATE IKOTA
4 Bedroom Terrace Apartments With BQ – #50M
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Apartments With BQ – #65M
5 Bedroom Fully Detached Apartments With BQ – #90M
SHELL STRUCTURES (CARCASS) AVAILABLE AT ABUJA GRA
All these with a very flexible payment plan of 1-3 years.
A 30% initial deposit and remaining 70% payment spreads across 12-36 months instalments.
Invest with Knightstone Properties Ltd, Your home, our business!
FOR ENQUIRIES CALL MOTUNRAYO ON 08127794791